At Connexink, we are fully committed to safeguarding the privacy of our clients and employees possible. Privacy is one of the most important aspects of the personal information being collected through common sources such as websites, webinars, marketing events, etc.
“We are committed to maintaining the privacy and security of the personal information provided by all of our clients and employees”.
This policy (represented in this webpage) applies to any personal information which Connexink may collect when you visit our web site (https://connexink.com/resources/privacy-policy). The primary purpose of Connexinks’ website is to be a useful and dynamic resource and a business enabling tool to help you learn more about our services and recognitions. We want your experience to be secure and comfortable as we are committed to maintaining your privacy when doing so.
Connexink may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You are requested to check this page for any latest updates to ensure that you make yourself aware of any changes.
Information We Collect
Connexink collects information at its websites in ways such as ‘directly’ (example – when you provide information to sign up for a newsletter, web resource; and ‘indirectly’ (example – through our website’s technology or cookies). Connexink may collect the following primary information (but not limited to):
- Email address
- Phone number
The above information is collected through filling in forms on our website. This includes registering to use the website, subscribing to services, newsletters or any other related information. It is completely up to you to decide before providing any personal information. Connexink will only process that data if it is considered fair and lawful to do so.
Details of your visits to our website and the related tracking such as the pages and sections you view and resources you access or request for download, including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, blogs and other communication data. Please refer the Cookies section below for more information on the same.
We do not generally seek to collect or process sensitive personal data also known as special categories (revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade-union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation) through this site or otherwise.
What do we do with the Information collected?
Connexink requires this information to better understand the needs that you may have in terms of the services we offer and provide you with the better experience and services. We may also use this information for:
- Internal records for correspondence.
- Providing you with information you request, process online requests (job applications, resources) and for other purposes.
- Improve our service offerings and personalize your experience.
- Periodically sending promotional emails about new service offerings, or any other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- Contacting you for collection of feedback and for marketing purposes where you have agreed.
- Any postings, comments or other content that you may post on our website.
How secure is the information collected?
Connexink is committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Regarding your use of our websites it should be noted that the open nature of the Internet is such that information and personal data may flow over networks connecting you to our systems without security measures in some cases and may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended.
In case you follow a link to any of the sites which may be arising out of Connexink’ website, please note that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or sites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these sites.
For how long do we retain the data?
We will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary to provide services to you and, as further needed for us to comply with our legal and contractual obligations.
A cookie is a packet of information sent by a server to a World Wide Web browser and then sent back by the browser each time it accesses that server (definition: Wikipedia). Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit any website and allow the website to recognize your device. Cookies are used for authentication, tracking, and maintaining user-specific information and often contain a unique and anonymous identifier. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change the settings in your browser to allow you to accept or decline cookies depending upon your preferences.
By using our website, you agree that we can place cookies and other similar technologies on your device (including mobile devices) as explained in this Cookies policy. By continuing to use your mobile device to access this website, you agree that the following information may be collected: your unique device identifier, mobile device IP address, information about your device’s operating system, mobile carrier details and your location related information.
- Type of cookies used –
- Connexink also uses “Session” cookies which are temporary and once you close the browser window, they are deleted from your device.
- Performance cookies – These cookies collect information about your visit and use of this website, for instance which pages you visit the most often, and if you get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve how this website works.
- Along with this Connexink also uses “Persistent” cookies which remain on your device for a longer period and are used by the website to recognize your device when you return.
How can you control the information provided? Your rights.
As a user, you may choose to restrict the information that we have collected or the way in which the same would be used, in the following ways:
- Whenever you are providing personal information, ensure that the explicit consent is checked. In case you do not want to provide the consent, personal information shall not be collected in the first place.
- In case you would not want to share your personal for any marketing related purposes or promotional emails, you should leave the appropriate option unchecked and/or write an email to us at [email protected]
- In case you have previously subscribed or agreed to us for sharing your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may opt out the same anytime by writing an email to [email protected]
Connexink shall not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties
In case you would like to withdraw, erase, update/modify the personal information that we hold about you, please inform us by writing an email to [email protected] and we shall take the necessary actions
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED !!